Blog - Latest News
You are here: Home / A Gift for Innov8Social Readers! Discount to Mushroom Kits from Back to the Roots / social entrepreneur / A Gift for Innov8Social Readers! Discount to Mushroom Kits from Back to...
Special discount from Back to the Roots
Having met the founders of Back to the Roots at the SF Green Festival 2011, I was immediately struck by the social innovation concept and the follow-through of the company’s dedicated founders.
To help Innov8Social celebrate our first 6 months, Back to the Roots is generously offering readers a 10% discount on their gourmet mushroom kits. Curious about how coffee grounds can yield up to 1 1/2 pounds of edible mushrooms in 10 days? Check out this fascinating 19 second time-lapse video….
Get the code on the Innov8Social Facebook pageYou can go to the Innov8Social Facebook page to find out the coupon code.
You might also like
- Interview with Yonathan Parienti, CEO of Horyou, a Switzerland-based...October 8, 2015 - 12:10 pm
- Interview with Marlon Evans, CEO of GSVlabs and Pioneer...October 5, 2015 - 10:32 am
- Interview with Kristine Unkrich, Millennial Social Innovator...October 1, 2015 - 9:19 am
- Interview with Kim Vu, Social Intrapreneur and Vice President...September 24, 2015 - 6:51 am
- Thanks Robin-- we've added an option to collapse. Happy...August 17, 2015 - 11:50 pm by neetal
- It would be nice if I could read this article without your...August 7, 2015 - 2:24 pm by Robin
- […] Source: Innov8social […]July 30, 2015 - 6:11 pm by Are We Consumers, Voters….or Both? | Changemake
- Social Innovation and social entrepreneurship is an emerging...November 28, 2014 - 7:56 am by creativesgarage
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing government GSBI hybrid legal structure impact investing impact law forum incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup storify tools triple bottom line twitter recap video VLAB women
> Know more about us ...