Blog - Latest News
You are here: Home / A Gift for Innov8Social Readers! Discount to Mushroom Kits from Back to the Roots / social entrepreneur / A Gift for Innov8Social Readers! Discount to Mushroom Kits from Back to...
Special discount from Back to the Roots
Having met the founders of Back to the Roots at the SF Green Festival 2011, I was immediately struck by the social innovation concept and the follow-through of the company’s dedicated founders.
To help Innov8Social celebrate our first 6 months, Back to the Roots is generously offering readers a 10% discount on their gourmet mushroom kits. Curious about how coffee grounds can yield up to 1 1/2 pounds of edible mushrooms in 10 days? Check out this fascinating 19 second time-lapse video….
Get the code on the Innov8Social Facebook pageYou can go to the Innov8Social Facebook page to find out the coupon code.
You might also like
- 50+ Fellowship Programs for Social InnovatorsOctober 24, 2011 - 9:05 pm
- Start-Up Accelerator and Incubator Programs for Social ...October 20, 2011 - 7:38 pm
- Product Review: BioBag Compostable Dog Waste Bags Make ...August 25, 2011 - 1:17 am
- 8 Social Media Tools, Overheard at Social Media for Non...November 8, 2011 - 7:40 pm
- Interview with Mary and Myles Pratt, Co-Founders and Impact...November 27, 2015 - 3:19 pm
- Interview with Dr. Sam Collins, Founder of Aspire, Author,...November 19, 2015 - 10:33 am
- Interview with Nasir Qadree, Head of Education at Village...November 12, 2015 - 1:06 pm
- Interview with Chris Gordon, Co-Founder and Chairman of...November 11, 2015 - 10:48 am
- […] Elevate attorney Ryan Shaening Pokrasso recently...October 29, 2015 - 9:13 pm by Ryan Shaening Pokrasso on Innov8social Podcast
- […] Confessions Epiphanies Afterglow (CodeX Blog)...October 19, 2015 - 4:52 pm by CodeX Calendar | Innovations in Law
- […] Rae-Dupree * Can EdTech Ride the Common Core...August 20, 2015 - 4:41 pm by VLAB - Education Technology Tsunami: Common Core Disrupts K12
- Thanks Robin-- we've added an option to collapse. Happy...August 17, 2015 - 11:50 pm by neetal
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government GSBI hybrid legal structure impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup storify tools triple bottom line twitter recap video VLAB women
> Know more about us ...