Who should read this book?
This book is for:
- Startup founders and co-founders seeking to create impact with their ventures.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs and innovators and those considering starting an impact venture in the future.
- Professionals who want to understand more about the field of social innovation, social entrepreneurship, and social enterprise.
- Students at all levels who are looking for a multi-lens view into the impact venture space.
- Companies and intrapreneurs seeking to better understand the growing social impact sector to incorporate into their business and roles.
- Informed consumers who realize we vote with every dollar we spend.
- Anyone who wants to explore social impact.
What makes the book interesting, relevant, and fun?
The book is an accessible, actionable, and friendly introduction to topics related to social innovation and social entrepreneurship. To help make it easier to follow, these features have been incorporated:
- It is a Q&A of 51 questions on social entrepreneurship that can be read in order or piecemeal to make it easy to find what you are looking for in whichever stage of learning and research you are in.
- It is composed in a story format with three characters and their quest for actionable information for their own idea, making the process of reading fun and engaging! The story also puts common social entrepreneurship questions in context, so you know how it could be applicable to you in your social impact journey. The characters help frame differents perspectives engaged in the space, and connect you to what drives their work.
- It points to other resources so you can further your exploration. Ebook readers can click on resources to directly and easily reach the live links.
- The questions are based on some of most popular blog posts on Innov8social so you know you are getting answers to the most relevant, sought-after questions as tested and validated by readers and online search engine users
Neetal Parekh is the Founder & CEO of Innov8social, which builds tools to help social entrepreneurs, companies, and individuals reach their social impact potential.
Neetal is an experienced communicator, with a specialty in social enterprise, startups, social media strategy, writing/blogging, and public speaking.
Subscribe To Our Email List
Join the #goanddo guide