For those seeking to reach their social impact potential
Are you interested in engaging in social entrepreneurship? Would you like to engage and hear from other founders, aspiring founders, social intrapreneurs, and thinkers and doers in the social impact space? Do you have an idea of how technology can be used to create social impact? Or, do you have ideas for startups that are non-tech (such as physical products, services) that be enhanced or better delivered using technology? And, do you want to build a powerful network of social impact minded creatives, innovators, professionals?
If these questions resonate, this event was (literally) designed for you!!
Join IMPACTATHON to:
- Listen to honest, candid experiences and perspectives from thought leaders and participants in the social impact space; hear about their successes and challenges and how they continually pivot to pursue both profit and social impact
- Get a special guided tour of TechShop in San Francisco. This is a powerful resource to build physical things using state of the art equipment and technology. Learn about classes and new packages that TechShop offers.
- Workshop and problem-solve challenges you or your group is facing with their own social enterprise journey
- Work in small groups to build an idea and ‘mini pitch’. Beyond the idea, you will have a chance to build relationships with motivated, talented individuals aligned with a shared goal of creating social impact that can create community beyond IMPACTATHON.
- Enjoy a fun lunch with peers
(please note, there are a number of costs related to this event—hence the pricing. Innov8social exists to make the social impact space more actionable. To that end, we have generously reduced early bird tickets and a limited number of scholarships to enable participation. Please enquire at email@example.com)
About the speakers
JOHN MONTGOMERY, attorney/investor and Chairman of Startworks.
NATHAN PHAM, social entrepreneur and founder GoodJoe
HEATHER SCOTT ARORA, CEO and Founder of Purple Plant
DAVID HODGSON, Founder and CEO of Hummingbird Labs, Engineer and systems engineer and leader in the regenerative economy