You might also like
- Impactathon UCLA Anderson 2019 in Partnership with The SAM...April 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm
- Innov8socialListen to the Entire Season of The Impact Podcast: Ecosystem...April 15, 2019 - 8:06 pm
- Innov8socialHow to Apply a Social Impact Ecosystem MindsetApril 9, 2019 - 11:26 pm
- How to Build a Location-based Ecosystem for Social Impa...April 9, 2019 - 11:24 pm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
- […] hats as the author of 51 Questions on Social Entrepreneurship,...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
- […] Innov8 Social – Movers and shakers in the...September 26, 2017 - 3:17 pm by 12 Social Entrepreneurship Blogs and Podcasts to Get Inspired | Orapin Marketing + Public Relations
Impactathon Mini at Hacking Food Festival 2018.⠀
This Impactathon® MINI was designed to bring innovation, mindfulness, and a sense of play toward re-thinking food packaging––and it was incredible to see those ideas form and develop in a short time.
Impact Talk featured speaker Teniope Adewumi-Gunn of UCLA, who expertly framed the issue of food packaging waste and invited ideation around solutions.
More at Impactathon.co
#goanddo #impactathon #innovation #foodwaste #foodtech #festival #socent #SiliconValley #impinv #AgricultureNews #un #tasty #workshop #changemaker #socialenterprise #makeadifference #impact #socialimpact #socialentrepreneur #intrapreneur #socialimpact #hackathon #event #sustainablebusiness #makeadifference #betterworld #createthefuture ... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago ·
> Know more about us ...