https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/92-of-americans-take-action-for-social-good_50290f8309e52_w587.jpg 1974 587 neetal https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/innov8social_logo_gray1.1.png neetal2012-12-21 18:19:002015-08-01 12:21:14Infographic On How Americans Engage in Social Change
Did you know that 92% of Americans have took some kind of social change action in the course of a year?This infographic on Visual.ly, based on Walden University’s Social Change Impact Report (3/2011) and published by Mashable, gives a bird’s eye view on how Americans engage in social impact—with attention to participation based on generation—Matures, Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Generation Y (i.e. Milennials).Milennials are more likely to get involved in social change through traditional (versus digital media) methods….what do you think?
You might also like
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Social Venture Circle Welcomes the NEXT Economy, with Perspectives...November 18, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- Campus-wide Impactathon® in partnership with Soka University...November 5, 2019 - 11:25 am
- Impactathon UCLA Anderson 2019 in Partnership with The SAM...April 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation book book excerpt buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government GSBI impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 socent FAQ social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup tools triple bottom line video VLAB women
> Know more about us ...