You might also like
- What Does a Fully Virtual Impactathon Look Like? A BTS ...August 30, 2020 - 8:28 am
- Impactathon for Future Flourishing – a focus on poverty...August 29, 2020 - 9:51 pm
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Social Venture Circle Welcomes the NEXT Economy, with Perspectives...November 18, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
Do social enterprises fail? How can failure be overcome?
“Failure” is one framing— another is to see it as learning leading to “pivots” both for the idea and possibly the career path of the team members.
What has been your experience with pivoting, failing forward, and finding ways to keep moving forward?
This is question 46 in the #51Questions book. More at 51Questions.com.
#51questions #socent #book #goanddo #innov8social #socinn #questions #audiobook #ebook #socialimpact #northamerica #southamerica #latinamerica #covid #pandemic #ecosystem ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago ·
> Know more about us ...