https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Screen-Shot-2013-07-05-at-9.02.42-AM.png 132 320 neetal https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/innov8social_logo_gray1.1.png neetal2013-07-05 16:06:002015-07-02 12:47:14Infographic: Which Business Book Should You Read Next?
Ready to kick off your summer reading? Mike Essex of Koozai created this awesome guide to savvy, creative business books to make explain new ways of thinking, challenge existing paradigms, and put you in an entrepreneurial mindset. Enjoy!
You might also like
- Innov8socialImpactathon 18 with Soka University Bridges to Business:...February 7, 2022 - 8:37 am
- What Does a Fully Virtual Impactathon Look Like? A BTS ...August 30, 2020 - 8:28 am
- Impactathon for Future Flourishing – a focus on poverty...August 29, 2020 - 9:51 pm
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation book book excerpt buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government impactathon impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 socent FAQ social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup tools triple bottom line video VLAB women