https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/nicholas-fusso_sized.png 500 500 neetal https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/innov8social_logo_gray1.1.png neetal2013-12-04 22:14:002015-08-01 07:36:58Interview with Nicholas Fusso, Program Director of D-Prize [AUDIO]
Earlier this year Innov8Social interviewed Nicholas Fusso, Program Director of D-Prize. D-Prize is an innovative competition dedicated to scaling distribution (i.e. the “D” in D Prize) of solutions to global poverty.Now that multiple cohorts have passed through the social innovation competition, Nicholas back in an audio interview to overview past winners, the types of social entrepreneurs that have been selected as D-Prize recipients, and what is ahead for the program.The call for Fall applications concluded at the end of November. Applicants from that round who advance past the first round will have until the end of December to submit their social venture plan, and if they are selected to advance, will be required to complete additional items by January 24, 2014. Winners can receive up to $20,000 to implement their proposed solution.
You might also like
- Impactathon UCLA Anderson 2019 in Partnership with The SAM...April 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm
- Innov8socialListen to the Entire Season of The Impact Podcast: Ecosystem...April 15, 2019 - 8:06 pm
- Innov8socialHow to Apply a Social Impact Ecosystem MindsetApril 9, 2019 - 11:26 pm
- How to Build a Location-based Ecosystem for Social Impa...April 9, 2019 - 11:24 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation book book excerpt buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government GSBI impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 socent FAQ social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup tools triple bottom line video VLAB women
> Know more about us ...