This episode of The Innov8social Podcast features Los Angeles-based Brandon Smith, a dedicated serial social entrepreneur.
Brandon leads the Child and Family Guidance Center’s social enterprise development efforts toward diversifying the agency’s revenue streams. He also recently served as President of Net Impact Los Angeles Professional Chapter.
Listen to the Interview
Find Out More
More About CauseDate
- Website: www.causedate.la
- Value proposition: CauseDate is an Eco-Social professional dating service in Los Angeles designed to connect people who share a passion for sustainable living through volunteer experiences, premier events and activities.
- CauseDate Interview with Brandon [Stand4 Magazine]
More About AwesomeWork
- Website: www.awesomework.org
- Value proposition: “Search elite organizations vetted by Fortune Magazine, B Corporation, Charity Navigator, GlassDoor, Best Places to Work and many more all in one place.
Like Kayak, but for your purpose driven career.”
More About NetImpact
- NetImpact.org – “A community of over 60,000 student and professional leaders from over 300 volunteer-led chapters across the globe working for a sustainable future. Together, we make a net impact that transforms our lives, our organizations, and the world.”
- Net Impact Los Angeles Chapter – www.netimpactlosangeles.org
More About Child and Family Guidance Center
- Website: www.childguidance.org
- Mission: “The Child and Family Guidance Center empowers children and families to achieve health and well-being through innovative mental health services and community programs.”