Meet Preeti Vissa
This episode of The Innov8social Podcast, features a conversation with Preeti Vissa, Chief Operating Officer of the Greenlining Institute — and a good friend.
For over 20 years Greenlining Institute has been empowering communities of color and other disadvantaged groups through economic and leadership development.
Prior to her current role, Preeti served as Director of the Economic Equity team, where she led Greenlining’s efforts to ensure that the country’s largest financial institutions serve the needs of diverse communities.
Preeti graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles and has a Master’s in Social Work from Columbia University.
Listen to the Interview
Find Out More
More About Preeti
More About The Greenlining Institute
- Website: http://greenlining.org/
- Vision: “The Greenlining Institute envisions a nation where race is never a barrier to economic opportunity and communities of color thrive. Because people of color will be the majority of our population by 2044, America will prosper only if communities of color prosper.”
- Key Issues
- Take Action!
Fellowship Programs at The Greenlining Institute
- Fellowship Program (year-long)
- Summer Associate Program (10 weeks)
- Legal Fellowship (year-long)
- Summer Legal Associate Program (10 weeks)
- Casa Joaquin Murrieta (Casa) Residency (for UC Berkeley students)
- Internship Program (part-time paid internship for undergraduate and graduate students)
- IPO – Investing Pays Off – High School Summer Camp (10 Day camps)