Listen to the Interview
Meet Kim Vu
Kim is currently Bank of America’s Seattle Market Manager, serving the greater Puget Sound region. Prior to her role at Bank of America, she held a dual role as Vice President of Community Investment and Social Impact at the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA) and Executive Director of the Northwest Credit Union Foundation.
Kim has a deep and rich background in the impact space, interestingly, often involving roles with major corporations, organizations, or foundations. She has been able create impact within her roles, as an innovator and social intrapreneur.
She holds a masters degree in leadership from St. Mary’s College and has also received a certification in Strategic Philanthropy and Foundation Management. Kim has been recognized as a 100 Women of Influence, 40 Under 40, and Women of Distinction in Banking & Finance by the Silicon Valley Business Journal for her contributions to community and advancing women and diversity in business.
Find Out More
More About Kim
- Kim’s bio, as listed on Social Venture Partners website
- Article about Kim, “CSR Spotlight: 3 Insights by Kim Vu”
- Article by Kim, “Courage to Take the First Step” (SkilledUp)
- Video of Kim, by TEDxSanJose
Tools for Social Intrapreneurs
- Website: http://www.leagueofintrapreneurs.com/
- Value proposition: “The League of Social Intrapreneurs is a global movement of corporate changemakers working to transform business from the inside out.”
- Toolkit, called “Cubicle Warriors Toolkit” to “inspire your changemaking journey”