Listen to the Interview with Dr. Sam Collins
This episode of the Innov8social Podcast features an interview with Dr. Sam Collins. She is an accomplished leader, social entrepreneur and global voice for women as catalysts for change. Originally from the UK and now living in Los Angeles, she has been named one of the ‘Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry’ by Her Majesty, The Queen among other accolades.
Dr. Sam is also a best-selling author of the book Radio Heaven. And she is the founder of Aspire, an award-winning convener of leadership events and 1-on-1 coaching for ‘MAD’ – ‘making a difference’, which involves women leaders who inspire and empower change in life, workplaces and local communities.
What is particularly exciting, and what will be great to dive into more today, is her goal of make a difference to one billion women by 2020. Incredible!
Find Out More
More About Sam
- Dr. Sam’s bio, as listed on the Aspire website
- Sam’s video on her pivotal moment in turning to being an impact leader
- Article, “Women Altrupreneurs Set to Change Face of Business” on HuffingtonPost on Sam’s views on the potential of women leaders to shift leadership paradigms
- Sam’s book, Radio Heaven
More About Aspire Foundation
- Website: http://www.aspirewomen.co.uk/index.php/
- Value proposition: “Our programmes provide leadership coaching and training and empower women in 80 countries. We have already impacted over 1 million women since we began in 2001 and our goal is to see more women in leadership and to challenge organisational culture and society to be more authentic and inclusive for all.”
- Video, Dr. Samantha Collins talks about her vision for the Aspire Foundation
- Article, “The Billion-Woman March Begins With You” on HuffingtonPost about the billion woman goal