Listen to the Interview
Meet Valerie Mosley
This episode of the Innov8social Podcast features an interview with Valerie Mosley, who has achieved a successful career in investing and wealth management and most recently is turning her attention to her inner passion and vision for building a platform to tell and share stories, build community, and becoming a brand around self-love and love for others. That platform is Heart Beings, and we hear not only her story but also she defines a “heart being”.
Valerie was inspired to start Heart Beings based on the encouragement of her paternal grandmother, Rose “Pumpkin” Mosley, who was a driving force and source of unconditional love. Before launching Heart Beings, Valerie was a Partner, Investment Strategist and Portfolio Manager at Wellington Management Company, a global investment management firm, where she invested billions of dollars through various market cycles and began to observe amazing parallels between managing money and managing life.
Valerie has been selected as one of the most 50 Powerful Women in Corporate America and the Top 75 African Americans on Wall Street by Black Enterprise magazine. Her most prized accomplishment is being mother to her three children.
Find Out More
More About Valerie
- Valerie’s bio, as listed on Heartbeings.com
- Valerie’s video explaining Heart beings
- Article by Valerie, “Look Inside, Love, and Lead: Searching for Work-Life Balance and Discovering Your All”
More About Heart beings
- Website: http://www.heartbeings.com/
- Value proposition: “A Heart Being dares to dream and then carries out those dreams, aligning their actions with their heart desires to create inner peace and joy.”
- Happy and Free Podcast
- Interview with Peter Buffett, video by Valerie Mosley on HeartBeings
- Article on Heartbeings, “Six Things You Can Do — Today — to Go After Your Wildest Dreams”