Listen to the Interview
Somya Munjal wanted to create a meaningful dialogue about money, education and the growing problem of student debt, so she started blogging about financial literacy. Two years later, that blog inspired a financial education technology company.
Youthful savings a Education technology company dedicated to empowering the next generation with financial education and entrepreneurship training through curriculum, technology and community
Somya R. Munjal is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Educator. She obtained a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy & a Master of Science in Accountancy from Northern Illinois University. She also received a Master of Business Administration in International Business from John Brown University.
After starting her career at Ernst and Young, LLP, she worked for large corporations, financial institutions, small businesses and startups in both the United States and abroad.
Somya is passionate about money management as a tool to live life fully and is committed to educating people about their finances.
More About Somya Munjal
- Somya Munjal bio, as listed on Linkedin website
- Somya’s Radio Show explaining Government And Social Reform
- We ARE The People with Tracy Marks and Somya Munjal of youthfulSavings.com
- The CPA Journal Roundtable: Young CPA’s Up Close – Somya R. Munjal
- Youthful Savings: Empowering the Next Generation
More About Youthful Savings
- Website: http://www.youthfulsavings.com/
- Value proposition: “Our mission is to help develop the human spirit – one educated, happy youth at a time. We are committed to empowering the next generation with financial education and entrepreneurship training so they can lead the life that they want and create a better world for all.“
- Article in financial educators council– “Educator Spotlight: Somya Munjal Achieves Success by Investing in the Next Generation”
- Youth Savings a unique social enterprise, “Their mission is to help develop the human spirit–one educated, happy youth at a time”