What does it mean to immerse yourself in an experience? Meet Natasha Parekh, Program Manager at Leaders’ Quest, which creates immersive global experiences in social enterprise. We hear not only her story into the social impact space but how the social enterprise has grown to span 14 countries and a fellowship program.
Listen to the Podcast Episode
Meet Natasha Parekh
No two social impact journeys are the same. Take Natasha—from education work experience firmly rooted in marketing and PR, her journey to the social impact space came quite coincidentally. In her words it has opened up new potential and possibility in the role innovation can play in creating global change.
Born in India, Natasha has lived, studied, and spent time in Dubai, US, and UK. She Completed an MSc in Marketing at Manchester Business School. Having worked in PR and even under the Mayor of London during the London 2012 Olympics, in the past few years her work and career have taken a sharp pivot toward social impact.
In 2013, Natasha joined Leaders’ Quest, a social enterprise that creates immersive, experiential experiences for global leaders. She has since designed and delivered Quests across the globe including Brazil, China, Cuba, and India.
Her work is intertwined with social impact and she spends much of her days planning, designing, and immersing herself in the social impact and social entrepreneurship space.
Here are a few articles mentioned in this episode.
More About Natasha Parekh
- Natasha’s full bio, as listed on the Leaders’ Quest website
- Journal post by Natasha, about breaking barriers based on ability
More About Leaders’ Quest
- Website: http://www.leadersquest.org/
- “Leaders’ Quest works with leaders to build a sustainable, equitable world by enabling people to explore purpose and enhance impact, challenging and supporting them to create positive change.”
- It is a a non-profit social enterprise (Registered charity in UK) with no requirement to generate returns for shareholders, and a company limited by guarantee.
- Client story of product innovation to address water scarcity in Africa, from Quest with Proctor and Gamble
- Go on a Leaders’ Quest