Meet Solène Pignet, a French born business graduate who moved to Turkey and launched an online global consulting firm focused on supporting sustainable business entrepreneurs. She is a facilitator, author, and enabler of social enterprise globally!
Listen to the Podcast Episode
Meet Solène Pignet
Solène Pignet is a strategist for global citizen entrepreneurs, founder of Creators for Good
A globetrotter, committed to sustainable development and passionate about alternative entrepreneurship, Solène founded Creators for Good in 2014.
Creators for Good offers 1-to1 accelerator programs, to help individuals find and validate their impactful and sustainable idea, launch their own alternative business efficiently, as well as reach break-even rapidly.
Here are a few articles mentioned in this episode.
- Creators for Good (website)
- Creators for Good on Facebook
- Meeting of the Minds: The Social Entrepreneur’s Roadmap for Collaborations that Work (Solène’s new book)
More About Creators for Good
- Website: http://www.creatorsforgood.com
- Value Proposition: “Helping value-driven individuals around the world transition from successful-yet-unfulfilling careers to create their own profitable & impactful business.“