https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_4640.jpg 2048 2048 editorial team https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo_web.png editorial team2016-09-25 19:44:432016-11-08 06:25:20Live from StartingBloc Unplugged in San Francisco
- Series A Funder and Founder Conversation, with Julie Abrams...November 14, 2017 - 10:49 pm
- Is Impact Investing Right for Your Impact Enterprise? A...November 6, 2017 - 4:01 pm
- Meet Jonathan Lewis, social justice activist, social entrepreneur,...November 3, 2017 - 7:56 am
- Live From Opportunity Collaboration: Interviews, Reflections,...October 28, 2017 - 12:43 pm
- […] Innov8 Social – Movers and shakers in the...September 26, 2017 - 3:17 pm by 12 Social Entrepreneurship Blogs and Podcasts to Get Inspired | Orapin Marketing + Public Relations
- […] The ice-cream maker could have fought the bid...September 8, 2017 - 4:45 pm by Should Your Company be a Benefit Corporation, a B Corp, or What?
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship Program should definitely...July 31, 2017 - 10:30 am by Jackie Cohen
- […] 21 Fast Facts about the Etsy IPO by innov8social.com...June 30, 2017 - 12:09 pm by Interesting Etsy Facts I Just Learned – Swanheart Jewelry
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation book book excerpt buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government GSBI impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 socent FAQ social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup tools triple bottom line video VLAB women
> Know more about us ...