image credit: Annies.com When we have talked about impact investing, it is often in the context of theory, of possibility, and of the past experience of emerging sustainable companies, start-ups, and organizations. But what about the financial viability? Can your stock portfolio boom while championing corporations who are doing well by doing good? Annie’s Historic […]
Subscribe To Our Email List
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Social Venture Circle Welcomes the NEXT Economy, with Perspectives...November 18, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- Campus-wide Impactathon® in partnership with Soka University...November 5, 2019 - 11:25 am
- Impactathon UCLA Anderson 2019 in Partnership with The SAM...April 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
We share this here in solidarity with our friends, colleagues, and especially with the amazing participants and students Innov8social has had the sincere honor to teach, work with, and share love of social entrepreneurship with who are people of color, who are African/African American men and women.
We see you. We are willing to have and help convene in any conversations that might help. Systemic racism means that the silence of broader systems and unconscious conditioning can oppress, repress, ad mute voices. Systemic racism cannot be solved in a day. It must be dismantled, so the system can be rebuilt more equitably and inclusively.
To our partners, past students and Impactathon participants who are African/African American aspiring and active social entrepreneurs of color...you have ideas that can change the world. We know it can feel lonely and scary to actually try to change the world with ideas, especially in a system that doesn’t feel designed to support you. Please connect with us and with communities who love and support you. You are not alone. You are valuable and your ideas and social innovations are worthy of being seen and heard.
The Innov8social Team
#goanddo #bethechange #systemschange #blacklivesmatter ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago ·
> Know more about us ...