Listen to the Interview
On this special episode of The Innov8social Podcast, we feature an interview with Melinda Epler. She is the Founder & CEO of Change Catalyst, an online platform for women social changemakers. She is also the co-founder and co-organizer of the Tech Inclusion Conference, to explore and promote diversity in the tech industry.
Change Catalyst includes an incubator, impact accelerator, and peer to peer investment platform. Set to launch its online programs and programs ahead, Change Catalyst has a big vision of the potential of supporting diverse women changemakers at all stages of their social entrepreneurship journey.
The first ever Tech Inclusion Conference is taking place in San Francisco on September 11 and 12th. Innov8social will be there covering the event. See below for a special discount for readers!
Find Out More
More About Melinda Epler
- Melinda’s bio, as on ChangeCatalyst
- LA Times article featuring Melinda: “In Open Letter, Female Founders Push for Positive Women-in-Tech Stories”
More About Tech Inclusion Conference
- Website: http://techinclusion.co/
- Value proposition: “Exploring innovative solutions to tech diversity and inclusion.”
- Dates: September 11 & 12, 2015
- Register: use code “innov8social” for 20% discount
- USA Today article: “Is Tech Industry Making Progress on Diversity?”
- SFGate article: “Twitter Becomes Second tech Company to Publicize Diversity Goals”
More About Change Catalyst
- Website: http://changecatalyst.co/
- Value proposition: Accelerator and investment platform for women changemakers, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Seedling Incubator: free, interactive platform for first-time social entrepreneurs
- Impact Accelerator: online accelerator featuring mentors, peer networks, impact measurement, personal coaching, and access to investors
- Investment Platform: connecting high-growth social entrepreneurs to women who want to invest