A New Year, A Special New Podcast Series
Welcome to the new year! It has been an eventful few weeks, with the launch of the book and a number of happening onInnov8social. There has been a lot of thought on ways to renew, refresh, and re-engage the podcast.
There are a few incredible interviews coming up, and you will hear them in force over the next few weeks; however, on this auspicious start—the first podcast of the new year we are trying something a little different.
In today’s episode, the guest is me :) I spend a few minutes recapping the past few months and reflecting. The inspiration behind the reflection is this idea of “the moment when anything is possible”
Listen to Neetal Notes #1 : The Moment When Anything is Possible
Or, Watch it on YouTube
Here is a recap of the book launch countdown posts mentioned in the podcast episode.
- T-10 Days to Book Launch : It Probably All Started in Grade School
- T-9 Days to Book Launch : Or Maybe It Was In College
- T-8 Days to Book Launch : Moving to Silicon Valley connected dots
- T-7 Days to Book Launch : Meeting Social Innovators and Impact Storytellers Gave Purpose
- T-6 Days to Book Launch : It can be hard to find centralized, introductory info about social entrepreneurship
- T-5 Days to Book Launch : From concept to reality, mapping a book
- T-4 Days to Book Launch : Bringing the book to life with design
- T-3 Days to Book Launch : Sharing through media, partnerships, and collaborations
- T-2 Days to Book Launch : Getting feedback and reviews and being ready to iterate
- T-1 Day to Book Launch : Unboxing video + an excerpt