Listen to the Interview
This episode of The Innov8social Podcast, features an interview with Yonathan Parienti, founder and CEO of Switzerland-based social network for social good, Horyou.
Yonathan comes to the social impact sector by way of banking and international finance– having graduated from one of the top business schools in France before working at major banking groups including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of China, Julius Baer. Horyou is a realization of his dream of making technology accessible to all by creating a social networking platform devoted to solidarity and social good.
Yonathan is also one of the founders of the Horyou Foundation, a philanthropic group that promotes active solidarity as a major factor of change for a more harmonious world.
In addition to the online engagement provided by the platform his team built over two years ago, Yonathan has also been working with various organizers, organizations, and thought leaders to host an annual conference called Social Innovation and Global Ethics Forum (SIGEF) which will have it’s second annual event at the historic Bâtiment des Forces Motrices, situated on the Rhone Rier. SIGEF 2015 is expected to have 5,000 participants, 100 nonprofits and NGOs, 30 keynote speakers and 50 media partners.
Find Out More
More About Yonathan Parienti
- Yonathan’s bio, as listed on the SIGEF 2015 website
- Yonathan’s video interview, captured at SIGEF 2014
- Yonathan’s presentation, on how social networking can bring about social good
More About Horyou
- Website: https://www.horyou.com
- Value proposition: “Horyou is an action oriented social network for the social good. We bring Organizations, Personalities, and Supporters together to connect within an internet-based global community.”
- Video explaining Horyou
- Video tutorials on how to use Horyou
More About SIGEF 2015 – October 23-25th in Geneva, Switzerland
- Website: https://www.sigef2015.com
- Description: SIGEF is an annual international event that gathers non-profit organizations, renowned speakers, social entrepreneurs and the general public for three days of dialogue and interaction. It features plenary sessions, cultural events and networking opportunities, as well as NGO and project showcases.
- Register here
- Video about SIGEF 2015: