#goanddo guide – Feb 2016 (2)
“That some achieve great success, is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.” – Abraham Lincoln. Happy Presidents Day!
Here are a few articles, posts, and opportunities curated over the week.
1. An insightful article about Millennials & workplace happiness highlights the rise of millennials in the workforce. With with employee turnover costing over 20% of a worker’s salary, employers are finding ways to meet the millennial mindset, including opportunities to engage in meaningful, transparent, and double-bottom line work.
2. Here’s an awesome opportunity offering video marketing grant for nonprofits in the SF area by Forward Films. (note: they are amazing!)
3. This walk for hope from Southern India to Northern India has been underway for over a year with the purpose of raising awareness, unity, and interfaith dialogue. Volunteers from around the globe are participating.
4. Hear about this new tool for social entrepreneurs that maps out over a hundred impact business models in our latest podcast episode.
5. A free event in LA. If you’re in Southern CA this week, join the StartingBloc Fellows and community at this beach party in Santa Monica.
Have an opportunity, event, or news piece you think would be a great fit for an upcoming newsletter? You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org.