This blog is about exploring and learning. It is a chance to examine topics—even if through the breezy tones of a blog format.
So, 5 goals for this blog? Here they are:
1. Write. I have enjoyed writing for a long time, and this is a chance to do so in a free-form style and with assignments that are self-imposed. A chance to be creative, to be informative, funny where merited, and to write with an audience in mind.
2. Explore. If you’ve ever blogged, you may relate to the sometimes-challenging task of identifying content. Having a blog will be a good way to encourage exploration of new content by reading interesting posts by other bloggers and scouring related news.
3. Connect. If you believe the adage that “no person is an island” then connecting with others becomes key. Those interactions with others may be invaluable catalysts for our own understanding and growth.
4. Innovate. Before I blogged I may not have associated innovation with the act of blogging. But truth is, it’s all about innovation. How you decide to structure a post, what you choose to include and leave out, and so many other unique aspects go into blogging. This is a great chance to be innovative, in content and style.
5. Challenge. This is a chance to challenge my own perception of what I know and think I know about the fields of social entrepreneurship, photography, and writing.
Thanks for taking the time to read & I hope that this blog may be of use to others exploring any/all of these interests.