|Hybrid Structures Webinar: Nonprofits, For-profits, and New Corporate Forms|
- Susan Mac Cormac, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- R. Todd Johnson, Partner, Jones Day
- David Levitt, Principal, Adler & Colvin
Watch the Webinar
- Flexible purpose corporation: passed in California, and Washington, soon to be new law in Colorado.
- Benefit corporation: passed in 12 states, each with differing rules.
- B corporation: NOT a legal structure, but rather a certification. (i.e. a traditional corporation can seek B corporation certification)
- For-profit subsidiary of a nonprofit
- Nonprofit under control of for-profit
- Sibling relationship of for-profit and nonprofit
- Independent, but aligned entities
- Integrated reporting: to integrate social, environmental impact alongside financials