I shared this fantastic infographic for business books a few weeks back. Now, thanks to an incredible post by Dimitar Vlahov of Sustainable Brands, we have a robust list of 13 sustainability-centered books by some of the leading thinkers in the space.
|Read the full post: http://i8s.us/16OeW4G|
Read the full post and see the graphic on the Sustainable Brands website here.
The Upcycle: Beyond Sustainability — Designing for Abundance, by William McDonough and Michael Braungart, is the long-awaited sequel to Cradle to Cradle, arguably one of the few most influential sustainability books of all time. The Upcycle promises to be at least as impactful and comes fresh off the printing press!
Winning the Story Wars: Why Those Who Tell (and Live) the Best Stories Will Rule the Future, by Jonah Sachs, has turned into an instant must-have classic on storytelling, a tool vital to the success of any corporate communications campaign in an era of information overload and instant content gratification. The New Sustainability Advantage: Seven Business Case Benefits of a Triple Bottom Line, by Bob Willard, shows how sustainability strategies can increase revenue, reduce costs, avoid impending risks and enhance brand value, resulting in profit improvements of 51-81% within three to five years for a typical company.We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media To Build a Better World, by Simon Mainwaring, is a powerful account of everything brands have to gain from an always-on and always-authentic social media presence.You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-Taking at Work and in Life, by Libby Gill, discusses the (surprising) difference between True Hope and False Hope, and formulates wise lessons in getting unstuck in one’s career, finances, health and relationships. As a renowned executive coach, Gil offers timely tips on employee engagement and organizational change.
- What Does a Fully Virtual Impactathon Look Like? A BTS ...August 30, 2020 - 8:28 am
- Impactathon for Future Flourishing – a focus on poverty...August 29, 2020 - 9:51 pm
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Social Venture Circle Welcomes the NEXT Economy, with Perspectives...November 18, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers