Meet Unmesh and Hetal
How important is measuring impact to you?
Well, to husband-wife team Unmesh and Hetal Sheth finding better ways to help companies and organizations measure social impact is their life’s work.
This episode of The Innov8social Podcast features a conversation with Unmesh and Hetal, who each lead the for-profit and non-profit entities of a tandem social initiative focused impact measurement. Unmesh Sheth, is a software engineer with over 25 years of experience in Silicon Valley who has spent the last few years focusing on launching social impact entities, SoPact and Ektaa.
Founded in 2013, SoPact is a social enterprise that delivers software tools to enable organizations and companies to effectively track, measure, and grow their impact. SoPact’s goal is to better support the social sector and catalyze long-term change and sustainable models which transform the lives of our businesses, investors and beneficiaries.
Ektaa is the non-profit, led by Hetal Sheth, and provides strategic planning and knowledge sharing to other nonprofits to help develop metrics, capacity, and transparency related to impact. Ektta, (pronounced as ek-ta) means “unity” in Hindi/Gujarati and is also an acronym for Employment Knowledge & Technology Transfer Access.
Hetal brings to her role decade of experience across the public healthcare, geriatrics and disability sectors. Her lens into the importance of measurement and tracking as a career pharmacist informs and
Listen to the Interview
Find Out More
More About SoPact
- Website: http://sopact.com
- Value proposition: “SoPact provides a comprehensive, data-driven social impact accounting strategy and solutions to address difficulties in measuring impact due to lack of efficient systems, lack of communication and transparency, poor social innovation and sector collaboration and data measurement .”
- Article on NextBillion “Tapping the Potential of the World’s Largest Minority”
- University of Michigan Webinar – “The Power of Poverty Assessment: Measure What Matters”
- Social Impact Accounting on SoPact
- Public Sector Workforce Capacity & Monitoring on SoPact
- Innovative Data Collection & Aggregation in Social Sector on SoPact
More About Ektta
- Website: http://ektta.org
- Value proposition: “Ektta is a non-profit organization made up of cause-based staff and volunteers striving to preserve and sustain our community..”
More About Unmesh and Hetal
- Unmesh’s interview on YourStory
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Listen to the Interview […]
[…] Listen to the Interview Search […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!