https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/social-innovation.png 340 340 neetal https://www.innov8social.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/innov8social_logo_gray1.1.png neetal2011-09-20 16:24:002015-08-03 04:57:04Rapping in B-- The B Corp Rap By FMYI
You’ve read articles, blogs, and social media updates. You’ve watched interviews with policy makers, legal advisors, and social entrepreneurs. But maybe you want more.
You want a little funk, rhythm, and rhyme to explore the B corporation concept further.
Well, FMYI (for my innovation) has come up with an amusing solution. The company that specialized in creating internal collaboration platforms for companies, has a thing or two to share about what being a B corporation means to them.Enjoy :)
You might also like
Webinar Recap: Ashoka Workshop on Hybrid Legal Structures by Morrison & Foerster, Jones Day, and Adler &…
- Innov8socialImpactathon 18 with Soka University Bridges to Business:...February 7, 2022 - 8:37 am
- What Does a Fully Virtual Impactathon Look Like? A BTS ...August 30, 2020 - 8:28 am
- Impactathon for Future Flourishing – a focus on poverty...August 29, 2020 - 9:51 pm
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
AB 361 accelerator programs audio B corporation benefit corporation legislation book book excerpt buzzwords community-building crowdfunding education event financing global government impactathon impact investing incubator infographic informed consumerism interview Jared Huffman legal structure non-profit photos podcast practicing social enterprise law reflections SOCAP11 socent FAQ social capital social change film social enterprise social entrepreneur social innovation social innovation IQ social media socinn book project SSIR startup tools triple bottom line video VLAB women