Meet Attorney Donald Simon
Watch the Interview
Terms to Know
Shift in Business As UsualWhether you think of the move towards a greener economy as quick turn to consider more than a singular bottom line, or you view it as part of the gradual evolution of the way business is done–you will have noted a shift in business as usual.Former President Bill Clinton recently discussed the changing economy, and interconnected role of private and public sectors in an interview about jobs and the green economy.
The Update on AB 361
Despite the interview’s consideration of terms that will come into effect ‘once’ the bill is passed, in reality, there is no guarantee that AB 361 will become new law. It is currently awaiting Governor Jerry Brown’s review. You can read a full update on AB 361 here, and also learn how to support these efforts to enact legislation supporting social entrepreneurship.Related Posts:
- Fact Sheet for AB 361 (California Benefit Corporation)
- Sign the Care2 Petition to Support Benefit Corporations (AB 361) in California
- AB 361 Passes CA Assembly. On to Governor Brown for Approval!
- California State Assemblymember Huffman Talks About AB 361 [VIDEO]
- Attorney Donald Simon’s Q & A on California Benefit Corporation Legislation [VIDEO]