You might also like
- SisterTalk Podcast series with Sejal Parekh and Neetal ...March 27, 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Social Venture Circle Welcomes the NEXT Economy, with Perspectives...November 18, 2019 - 3:28 pm
- Campus-wide Impactathon® in partnership with Soka University...November 5, 2019 - 11:25 am
- Impactathon UCLA Anderson 2019 in Partnership with The SAM...April 28, 2019 - 5:12 pm
- You're missing Social Good Impact! :) socialgoodimpact....February 12, 2019 - 12:59 pm by Beth Palm
- […] https://www.innov8social.com/2016/07/difference-csr-social-enterprise...November 1, 2018 - 8:07 pm by Social Enterprise...What Does It Really Mean? | Social Enterprise Marketing
- […] as a social enterprise, and the opportunities...July 10, 2018 - 8:57 am by Dr. Christopher Robert on The Impact Podcast | SurveyCTO
- […] wears many hats as the author of 51 Questions...June 14, 2018 - 7:00 am by Moving in the Direction of Impact | An Interview with Neetal Parekh - Idealist Careers
Question #38 in #51Questions is all about social #intrapreneurship. Some of the most scalable impact is made within organization, institutions, and companies...through the leadership and innovation of entrepreneuring, impact-drivers employees and team members.
Have you ever found ways to create a mindset of impact within a workplace? Please feel free to share your comments and experiences below, and other related questions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Learn more and check out the book at 51Questions.com
#51questions #intrapreneur #socent #book #goanddo #innov8social #socinn #questions #audiobook #ebook #socialimpact #impact #socialentrepreneur #mindset #problemsolver #supplychain #ESG #erg #employee #Employeeresourcegroup #SDG #SDGs #ImpactReport #CSR ... See MoreSee Less
5 days ago ·
> Know more about us ...