Nicolas is President of Le Comptoir de l’Innovation (CDI) which supports social enterprises throughout the world via an impact investing fund and an international network of incubators. He also leads CALSO, a non-profit organization based in California, which focuses on workforce development.
Listen to the Interview
Find Out More
More About Nicolas
More About Groupe SOS
- Website: http://www.groupe-sos.org/en
- Value proposition: “Basing its actions on the fight against different forms of social exclusion, GROUPE SOS has diversified its activities over the years and is able today to provide solutions for people at all levels in society, and especially those with few or no resources.”
- Background: “With its 12,000 employees and 350 structures, GROUPE SOS is one of Europe’s foremost social and societal undertakings. For 30 years now, GROUPE SOS has been putting economic efficiency at the service of the interests of the general public. In so doing, it provides responses to the issues of today’s society by developing innovative solutions in its five main fields of activity. The actions undertaken by GROUPE SOS influence the lives of over a million people every year.”
- Key Areas of Engagement – Youth, Employment, Social Inclusion (Solidarity), Health, and Seniors.
More About CALSO
- Website: http://www.calso.co/
- Value proposition: “CALSO is a California-based social enterprise that aims to preserve the environment and to break major barriers disadvantaged people face on their journeys to success.”