Listen to the Interview with GoVoluntr
Meet the GoVoluntr Team: Young, MJ, Kevin, Stephen, Jonathan
GoVoluntr is a social network that connects volunteers, nonprofits, and businesses together into an engaging community of Do Goodrs. They match individuals with volunteer opportunities and track their service hours through our VID (Volunteer ID) system. GoVoluntr also works with local businesses to provide rewards for volunteers and also to offer company programs for employee volunteerism.
Find Out More
More About Young, MJ, Kevin, Stephen, and Jonathan
- Co-founder bios, as listed on the GoVoluntr website
- Young’s podcast interview on Innov8social, about his journey in social impact and entrepreneurship
- MJ wins Top Young Business Person of 2015, Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- Kevin’s blog posts, on Medium
- Stephen wins Best Elevator Pitch, Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge 2013
- Jonathan’s volunteer profile, on GoVoluntr (he was one of the first GoVo volunteers!)
More About GoVoluntr
- Website: http://govoluntr.com/
- Value proposition: “GoVoluntr is a social network that connects volunteers, non-profits, and businesses together into an engaging community of Do Goodrs.” GoVoluntr connects volunteers with volunteer opportunities, lets volunteers track their hours, and gamifies volunteerism by offering rewards provided by local businesses.
- Employee Volunteer Program, GoVoluntr program to engage businesses and employees with volunteerism
- Article in Content Magazine- “Professional DoGoodrs: How GoVoluntr is Making a Difference”
- Register and start volunteering
More About How to Support GoVoluntr Version 3.0
- Contribute to the crowdfunding effort!
- Watch the video:
Here’s a behind-the-scenes video from recording the interview! Enjoy :)
#sneak #preview of upcoming interview with the entire @govoluntr team👏🏼👏🏼 Stay tuned… Innov8social.com/podcast Show your #govo #support ❤️… GoVoluntr.com #socent #socinn #socialpreneur #siliconvalley #startup #startuplife #crowdfunding #cf #podcast #episode #preview #video #interview #founders #team #boyband #impact #goanddo